Links To Philatelic Sites
- 1938 FPO Circular Date Stamps
- Burda Auctions (Czech Republic)
- Gerhard Batz's Czech Stamp Resources Site
- Joseph Luft´s Philatelic Resources on the Web
- The Society for Czechoslovak Philately (U.S.A.)
- Peter's Page of Czechoslovakian Stamps 1918 - 1939
- Czech Post
- Czech Postal Museum
- Stamp Yellow Pages Directory
- Czech Army Museum
- Japhila - Philatelic Netmagazine with On-line Auction
- FILAHOME - independent philatelic magazine on the internet. Each week new articles are published, mainly about stamps, but other topics such as how stamps are printed and subjects like postmarks and collecting in general are covered as well.
- Milan Cernik - mail auction of postal stationery. More than 1600 lots, from Czechoslovakia, Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Some interesting postal stationery from other countries.
- Radomír Danenberger - Internet Philatelic Shop and auction.
- Lubor Kunc - Czech philately online
- Stamp Auctioneers List - A list of stamp auction houses in Europe and the USA
- Wim J. Bongers' PhilaGuide: The Golden Guide for Philatelists
- R. Schenider Stamps - stock of Austria and Germany items and useful links page.
- Germany and Colonies Philatelic Society - It caters for every aspect of German philately and numbers among its members not only beginners and general collectors, but also many who have reached advanced and specialised levels.
- filatelie.pagina.nl - Dutch resource centre of stamp societies, museums and postal authorities
- Society for Hungarian Philately - The Society for Hungarian Philately is devoted to the study of every aspect of Hungarian philately. The society presently has an enrolment of about 155 members living throughout the United States and Canada and several other countries world-wide.
- Birds of the World on Postage Stamps - informative and colourful site. Czech stamps offer plenty of thematic interest.
- Mark Wilson - Typographic Stamps of Czechoslovakia - images and literature about the First Republic's earliest stamps.
- Mark Wilson - Almost all Czechoslovak stamps are illustrated on this web page, including sheets, gutters ans se-tenant.
- Jindrich Jirasek - Newsbulletins and information about the annual International Trade Fair for Stamps, Coins, Telephone Cards, Minerals and Collecting in Prague.
- Edgar Mohrmann - German auction house based in Hamburg, often with excellent Czech-related lots.
German Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Tschechoslowakei e.V - excellent website of the German society for the study of Czechoslovak philately. English language section under construction
- www.czechout.org - An up-to-date interactive index of CZECHOUT by Mark Wilson. The DVD of this index won a Gold Medal for literature at the October 2013 Stampex in London.
Links to Non-philatelic Sites
- Czechoslovak Infantry battalion No. 11 East - history of this battalion with a link to the
'Czechoslovaks in the Second World War' web ring.
- Rathbone Museum of World War Two Aviators - excellent pages on Czech squadrons in the RAF with photos of pilots and aircraft
- Czech and Slovak Heritage Association of Maryland - promotes and provides education in the languages, cultures, traditions, and histories of the Czech and Slovak peoples. Very good links to related sites and is a participant in Czech and Slovak WebRing
- Czech and Slovak Heritage - lots of information about the genealogy, heritage, customs, folklore, folk dress, travel and history of the two countries
- A History of the Czechoslovak Units in the West - Detailed history of the Czech forces in
World War 2, not only in Great Britain but also in Poland and the Middle East.
- British Czech and Slovak Association